Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Executive Secretary to join our Finance team. If you are organized, self-motivated, meticulous regarding work deliverables, and are able to meet deadlines, read below for further requirements:
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out various secretarial and general office duties. This includes but is not limited to:
• Mail receipt, distribution and dispatch, maintaining confidential and general files, receiving visitors, arranging appointments and attending meetings.
• Maintaining adequate stocks of stationery and supplies, and drafts routine correspondence as directed, as well as following up on work with other departments.
• Maintaining a diary of the line manager's meetings, appointments etc.
• Answering personal or telephone enquiries and briefing the line manager on their nature.
• Arranging meetings and attending to take minutes as directed.
• Taking dictation and transcribing material from shorthand into typed drafts for line manager's review, correction and final approval.
• Drafting letters from brief notes or oral instructions as required.
• Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive filing system for correspondence and other material. Maintaining files and records for the department's staff, ensuring adequate security measures are taken with regard to confidential papers and documents of significant importance.
• Coordinating the preparation and dispatch of reports. This includes recording due dates, drafting and typing routine covering letters and memoranda, ensuring timely dispatch, as required.
• Carrying out other similar or related duties such as preparing the monthly occurrence report for managerial staff, making travel arrangements, photocopying documents, maintaining adequate stationery stock by submitting stationery requisitions as required, and processing supplies invoices for payment, dealing with outside agencies to book and organize courses, exhibitions, meetings and operating a telex machine as required.
• Secretarial Diploma or equivalent.
• You should have 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
• You should have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to translate (Arabic - English)
• You required to have excellent communication skills.
• Bilingual (Arabic and English).