Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Enterprise Architect.
As the Enterprise architect, you will design and manage the technology architecture for the company. You are to align enterprise goals with technology capabilities using architectural models that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. You will engage with projects at checkpoints throughout the project development life cycle and confirm compliance with enterprise objectives. Furthermore, you are responsible for integrating new solutions and technologies into the overall enterprise vision.
Roles and responsibilities
• Define comprehensive 3-5 year target architecture roadmaps for key technologies, including topology of application landscape and integration architecture at service and data level.
• Derive comprehensive technical standards and ensure that new applications fit the target architecture as well as work with project teams to ensure adherence to standards.
• Find and resolve portfolio-wide and project-wide interdependencies and ensure project scheduled accordingly.
• Communicate enterprise objectives and transformation roadmaps with infrastructure, applications, solutions, and business leaders.
• Integrate strategic guidelines into project implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Masters degree or certification in relevant software programs in the technical domain
• TOGAF or other industry architecture framework
• 15+ years in deep technical IT roles
• 5+ years in architecture role
• Airline experience a plus
• Ability to diagnose operational problems in technical domain
• Ability to design solutions within technical domain
• Ability to create broad architectural vision