Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Sr. Manager Outstation Accounts, in Kuwait.
In this role, you will supervise and guide the accounts staff across all outstations ensuring the implementation of policies and procedures, and monitoring the expenditure and review of the stations assigned to HO staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Supervising outstations assigned by ensuring compliance to KAC Financial and Administrative resolution in a timely manner. Assist in dispute resolutions / tax notices etc., and coordinating with other departments to meet outstation finance requirements.
• Formulating processes and procedures as per the changing scenarios and as demanded by management to ensure efficiency and cost reduction.
• Evaluating station accounts staff located in KAC networks, as well as approving their leaves / transfers and coordinating with management regarding transfers / promotions / relocation / recruitment and termination etc.
• Overseeing financial compliance for operations to new routes and contributing to station setup process or closure of stations and driving change in the event of or consolidation / decentralization as situation demands.
• Ensuring regulatory compliance in the outstation is met and that they are provided with the necessary support to ensure compliances are fulfilled.
• Develop, coach, motivate and supervise a team of H.O staff in outstation accounts division in ensuring that the geographical area assigned to them are monitored and monthly / quarterly and yearly deadlines as well as enforcing administrative controls.
• Bachelor degree in a finance or accounting
• MBA or any other professional Accounting qualification preferred
• A minimum of 10 years accounting experience including experience of leading small to medium sized team
• Knowledge of airline accounting procedures preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize multiple tasks and work under strict deadlines
• Interpersonal skills
• Experience with policy and procedure development and documentation
• Experience with local taxation laws and legal requirements preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
• Proficient in Microsoft office; specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint