Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Internal Auditor. In this role, you will conduct internal accounting and financial audits of various departments and ensure accuracy and compliance with KAC guidelines and policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be asked to:
• Identify improper accounting or documentation and research issues.
• Work closely with external auditors in the preparation of required documents and reporting for quarterly reviews and annual audit.
• Analyze and evaluates the design, implementation and effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations for management.
• Study department records. May interview individuals to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable policies.
• Establish and maintains effective working relationships with business units, counterparts, and internal customers, etc. to achieve business results.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
You will need the following:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field
• CPA and CIA
• A minimum of 5 years experience