KAC160818010858 - Ticketing and Reservation Officer (Munich)
Ticketing and Reservation Officer (Munich)
Sales & Marketing
Full Time - Fixed Term
Last date of application:
Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Ticketing and Reservation Officer in Munich, Germany.
In this role, you will be provide an efficient and courteous sales/ticketing service to KAC customers as well as issue, reissue, endorse and reroute passenger air tickets in accordance with set procedures. You are to ensure the accuracy of data on ticket coupons and in computer terminal. You are to assist customers with routings, hotel bookings, fare calculations, special requests, etc. as necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Discuss fares and routes with customers and issue, reissue, endorse and reroute tickets in accordance with established detailed procedures. This include accurately calculating fares, booking flights, filling in coupons and routing copies to proper files.
• Assist clients with routings, hotel bookings, fares information, seat selection, special meals, special handling for handicapped persons etc., and provides any other assistance as necessary.
• Reconfirm and/or cancel flight reservations for customers as requested.
• Answer queries on the telephone regarding routings, bookings, fares, type of aircraft and other air travel related information.
• Sort agents' and auditors' coupons serially to be included in the aily Records and Sales Report.
• Carry out other similar or related duties as assigned, such as filing, recording, maintaining a proper appearance and dress code, etc.
• Completion of Secondary (12 years) education or equivalent.
• 2 years experience in air ticketing, including 1 year of formal training.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Knowledge of relevant computer system and keyboard skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills