Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the roles of Sales Manager in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Planning, supervising and coordinating all activities related to passenger sales and marketing in Islamabad.
• Assessing market needs to determine the best means of promoting sales. This includes defining market requirements on specific routes, keeping abreast of competition, determining fare levels suitable for the corporation’s revenue requirements and satisfy market needs.
• Locating source of business for routes, including seeking out travel agents, large tour operators, sale promotions, negotiating prices and fare levels.
• Liaising with head office to ensure the practicability of negotiated packages.
• Representing KAC at meetings of the board of airlines, local DGCA, civil aviation, airport authorities and other government agencies to ensure smooth operation.
• Carrying out other similar or related duties such as monitoring and approving call plans, dealing with inter-departmental correspondence and memo, etc.
• Preparing sales reports as required by Head.
• Bachelors in Business Administration, or marketing, or economics required.
• MBA preferred.
• 8-10 years of airline experience at supervisory position including 3+ years as sales representative.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Urdu.
• Excellent presentation Skills.