Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of English Language Instructor.
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting English Language courses to selected employees at different levels in accordance with their department's requirements. You will be responsible for preparing course materials and conduct courses using various audio-visual aids, books, and manuals. You are to prepare examinations and assess the performance of the trainees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
• Participate in writing the course material in accordance with the syllabus outlined by the Superintendent. You are to visit the concerned department(s) and assess the requirements by examining letters, forms, manuals and airline publications in use.
• Carry out teaching duties as instructed using various teaching aids such as blackboards, real items i.e. objects as examples, overhead projects and audio visual aids. You are to create booklets and handouts illustrating various parts of language components in relation to the work tasks.
• Develop various tests as directed by the Superintendent to evaluate the employee's knowledge of English before they start the course, and the level attained as a result of the course.
• Complete a course report for the concerned Superintendent's review and approval.
• Bachelor's degree in English
• Completion of RSA Diploma/ CELTA
• A minimum 6 years of experience in a similar role (preferably in the Middle East)