Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Business Intelligence Analyst in Kuwait.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You are to coordinate and implement the activities of the Business Intelligence Unit to provide a centralized source of data to Management and Key Users’ across the organization.
• You are to perform the day-to-day activities to ensure meeting Commercial Users’ requirements are met within the specified timeline.
• You are to study, understand and analyze new key users’ business requirements, translate them to technical requirements develop templates, dashboards and processes and participate in the execution with the technical team.
• You are to provide daily support to business users’ and communicate any technical issues with the IT Department or third party to ensure all issues are resolved.
• You are to develop new reports based on business understanding from available systems/applications and test data accuracy with source.
• You are to develop research on Market Intelligence and KU competitive position from available systems to build marketing and pricing strategies.
• You are to ensure that DSS data integrity and maintenance procedures are met based on the pre-defined processes and service level.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelors in Business Administration with a minimum GPA of 3.3.
• Minimum 4-5 years in business and market analysis.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Proficient knowledge of English.