KAC161115041156 - Pricing and Revenue Management Analyst
Pricing and Revenue Management Analyst
Sales & Marketing
Full Time - Fixed Term
Last date of application:
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait.
Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region. Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI).
The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 9 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world.
Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Pricing and Revenue Management Analyst.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Analyzing trends in fare usage, revenue and markets.
• Assessing and segmenting customers based on market conditions.
• Defining market conditions, including competitive positioning.
• Developing forecasts of revenue changes.
• Identifying and leveraging pricing and inventory opportunities.
• Formulating, analyzing and evaluating revenue strategies.
• Assisting with the creation and maintenance of control tower reporting.
• Performing frequent analysis on market level issues and present findings/recommendations to line manager.
• Providing recommendations for cost-effective overbooking strategies in assigned markets.
• Assisting in development of promotional fares and products as needed.
• Providing insights to network planning on scheduling and new destinations.
• Providing data and insights to marketing to ensure KU fares are promoted well within the target markets and segments.
• Establishing and exploring new approaches, techniques and features in Revenue Management systems.
• Implementing systems to monitor key performance indicators across Revenue Management through dashboards.
• Identifying areas of improvement within the current process and systems and creating a plan of action for critical improvement areas.
You must meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree in economics, finance, business, engineering, or pricing with either a Master’s degree or other graduate level degree preferred.
• You must have airline and pricing revenue management experience (with experience in the Middle East preferred).
• You must be detail-oriented, and possess analytical, problem solving and communication skills. You must have the ability to work well with others in a time sensitive team environment.
• You must be a self-starter and able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
• You must possess the ability to meet deadlines, service level commitments, and handle multiple tasks.
• You must be able to set priorities in a time sensitive environment based on revenue impact and be able to manage several responsibilities at once.
• You must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.