Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Sales Officer in Beirut, Lebanon.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting Kuwait Airways products and services to the travel industry and ensure that Kuwait Airways receives maximum exposure in the market by exceeding sales targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and follow a sale call pattern that will cover all clients in your designated territory to efficiently promote passenger sales and exceed the sales target.
• Ensure that the travel industry understands and complies with KU Booking Terms and Conditions, particularly the cancellation and refund policies and procedures, which apply to each individual component booked.
• Evaluate and categories the clients according to their performance and potential to ensure maximum returns.
• Gather and report recommendations regarding market information on customer needs, product feedback, market opportunities and competitor activities.
• Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with all agents and clients.
• Assist the Operations section as and when required.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably 2 years as a front-liner in Sales.
• Proficient in both Arabic and English.
• Excellent knowledge in GDS Platform (Amadeus).
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.