Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Accounts Officer - Reconciliation, in Kuwait.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You are to conduct monthly reconciliations of debit and credit and prepare reconciliation statement to justify the balance in revenue related GL accounts.
• You are to investigate and arrange to pass necessary rectification entries after getting clarifications from respective departments.
• You are to work with Manager Revenue Accounting to ensure all accounts are managed within finance deadlines.
• You are to work on the automation of reconciliation and improve turnaround time.
• You are to review and follow up of offline BSP collection and allocation to respective invoices.
• You are to coordinate with Kuwait Airways stations to account ACM/ADM which are settled through BSP/ARC.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in airline revenue accounting
• Knowledge of computer system including MS Access and advance MS excel
• Good knowledge English and knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage