Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Graphic Designer.
In this role, you will be responsible for producing web content for the KAC website and smartphone application in accordance with the Kuwait Airways E-commerce business strategy and the digital brand guidelines.
This role requires a creative design specialist who will work closely with the E-commerce and marketing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, code, upload web pages, online marketing slots, and other supporting web graphics, including banner ad design and production.
• Create HTML/ CSS pages, e-shots etc.
• Identify and implement improvements to processes and work flow.
• Keep up to date with design trends, technologies and standards in web development and their application in an E-Commerce environment.
• Create E-Magazine for Web/Mobile site.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
• 3 years of experience in the web graphic design field or related area
• Strong understanding and experience with web design and production (excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite, Premiere and InDesign)
• HTML5 and CSS proficiency required
• Demonstrated graphic arts (creative designer) skills with an emphasis on Web design and user interface design
• CIW Certified Web Design Professional is a plus
• Proficient in English
• Ability to translate ideas into effective design
• Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and high work ethic, and be able to meet deadlines.