Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for an experienced digital advertising professional in the role of Search Engine Optimization Specialist.
In this role, you will be responsible for SEO/SEM/PPC activities primarily and will be utilizing Google Analytics & Google AdWords to improve online conversions, and implementing methods to improve the website’s organic search rankings (SEO). As the SEO specialist, some of your duties include but are not limited to, researching keywords, documenting SEO changes, developing and optimizing SEM/PPC campaigns, managing keyword bids and budgets, analyzing results of SEM/PPC campaigns and reporting results to the department manager.
This role requires an analytical thinker who is result-oriented and is ready to reach and exceed SEO campaign targets. The ideal candidate should have a successful SEO/SEM track record.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Set up and constantly update SEO/SEM dashboard to provide online performance and sales driven via search channels.
• Continuously monitor SEO results and optimize campaigns to ensure continued high rankings.
• Utilize bid management tools and Google AdWords data to decrease search CPA and increase online customers.
• Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
• Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
• Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score and proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
• Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
• Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum experience of 3 years in digital analytics, and SEO/SEM
• Must have excellent knowledge of Google AdWords (Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter is a plus)
• Previous digital agency experience is a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills (Arabic is a plus)
• Airline experience is a plus
• Must have excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment