Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for a tech-savvy fresh graduate for the role of E-commerce & Digital Analyst.
In this role, you will be assisting the e-commerce team from the digital advertising side of the business, to the pricing and sales side of the business. Some of the activities you will be tasked with, include but are not limited to, creating and updating digital marketing campaign dashboards, setting up email campaigns, updating promotions on the website, analyzing latest competitive and industry trends, and providing the department with strategic recommendations.
This role requires a fast learner who is a digital advocate, motivated and excited by the drive to change.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyze digital marketing results, provide campaign insights to the marketing and E-commerce team.
• Assist E-commerce and marketing in planning and launching digital and social media campaigns.
• Support the launch of promotional fares, new routes, and new products through different digital channels.
• Create and update digital marketing analytics dashboards and promotional calendar.
• Review digital creative work for quality assurance to ensure appropriate marketing communication.
• Assist in managing relationships with external partners and vendors.
• Stay up to date with the latest social, digital, and industry trends.
• Keep track of all digital initiatives and follow up with different stakeholders to ensure deadlines are being met.
• Launch and analyze E-mail and display campaigns.
• Set up social media campaigns from a technical perspective, analyze social data, respond to queries, and utilize social listening tools to better understand consumer behavior.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Advertising
• Good understanding of digital and social media
• Proficient in English