KAC161207011228 - Digital Analytics and Tagging Implementation Specialist
Digital Analytics and Tagging Implementation Specialist
Sales & Marketing
Full Time - Fixed Term
Last date of application:
Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting an experienced professional for the role of Digital Analytics and Tagging Implementation Specialist.
In this role, you will be utilizing Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager to improve online conversions and to help the E-commerce division reach & exceed its targets. You will be the key lead on multiple implementation projects by converting business requirements into detailed analytics requirements to capture critical data elements.
The ideal candidate must have experience implementing Google Analytics and implementing tags using Google Tag Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Utilize Google Analytics to analyze website and track online performance.
• Set up and implement conversion tags to accurately capture online consumer behavior across website, digital media, emails, and mobile app.
• Define and implement tracking using Google Tag Manager.
• Work with Department Manager to develop measurement plans for online projects (website, Mobile App, SEO, SEM & Display campaigns.
• Set up and constantly update Google analytics dashboard to provide online performance & sales report to management.
• Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
• Convert data into effective insights for campaign and website optimizations.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum experience of 5 years in digital analytics and tagging implementation
• Expert at implementing and using Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
• Good understanding of database design and relational databases
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Digital agency experience is a plus