KAC161207031249 - Researcher Schedule Planning and Capacity
Researcher Schedule Planning and Capacity
Sales & Marketing
Full Time - Fixed Term
Last date of application:
Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Researcher Schedule Planning & Capacity.
In this role, you are to coordinate and assist in the activities of the Schedules and Capacity Planning department and you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of KAC's seasonal and on-going flight schedules to the various destinations.
You are to review draft schedules, analyze and recommend final schedules to optimize the utilization of aircrafts, in accordance to KAC policies and financial objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the ongoing seasonal and regular schedules as well as charters, freighters and extra flights for KAC.
• Check the slot clearance of schedules with airport authorities of various destinations and Kuwait Airport.
• Participate in activities regarding ad hoc scheduling of special flights (e.g. VIP), freighter flights and others.
• Coordinate the production and printing of seasonal timetables and their distribution.
• Plan and develop existing computerized scheduling system.
• Plan and supervise the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan for KAC's annual revenue budget.
• Plan and ensure the introduction of new aircraft types into the Operational Plan and subsequent schedules.
• Maintain statistical data on aircraft utilization, flying hours, routes, seasonal sector timings and also annual sector timings for Management Information System.
• Ensure that the flight schedules data held by data service providers and other bodies.
• Bachelor degree in Economics/Statistics or Mathematics and business.
• 4 years' experience in scheduling preferably in air transportation.
• Excellent Written and verbal English