KAC161207031235 - Researcher Route Performance and Passenger Sales Evaluation
Researcher Route Performance and Passenger Sales Evaluation
Sales & Marketing
Full Time - Fixed Term
Last date of application:
Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Researcher Route Performance and Passenger Sales Evaluation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Monitor Global Sales from worldwide stations and provide analysis, and recommend action plan.
• Follow up the actual passenger revenue and develop statistical reports on monthly basis displaying various comparison studies.
• Develop and set up a comprehensive system to monitor key performance indicators for PAX sales.
• Monitor sales staff performance for KU network and ensure implementation of staff incentive scheme.
• Coordinate the definition of management sales objective relating to sales, route performance and market plan and translate these objectives into actual sales targets.
• Regular follow up and evaluation of outstations sale and expenses, for determination of KAC market share and relative strength.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business management, Operation Research, Economics or Marketing
• 4 years' experience in commercial airline marketing and planning activities
• Proficient in English