KAC160823030823 - Engineer Auditor - QC Technical Training
Engineer Auditor - QC Technical Training
Full Time - Fixed Term
Last date of application:
Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Engineer Auditor - QC Technical Training.
Roles and responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
• Conduct part-147 annual internal audits of EASA and DGCA as per MTOE in the Training Department in order to meet the requirements of EASA and DGCA and KAC operating procedures, which includes the audit of training, facilities, examinations and results, and the assessors/ examiners/ instructors.
• To participate in part-147 external audits of EASA and DGCA.
• To conduct part-147 spot audit of all approved B1/B2 courses as per MTOE in training and ensure that the required evaluations are done.
• To raise non-conformities following the result of audits to the manager and analyze the preventative measures to maintain quality standards.
• To plan and co-ordinate QCTT audit and quality annual programs.
• To prepare and submit the bi-annual and annual audit reports to the Manager.
• Maintain the audit standards as per part-147 regulations.
• Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering/ or Mechanical Engineering/ or Electrical Engineering/ or a similar field
• 6 years experience in Engineering Training or Aircraft Maintenance
• Knowledge of EASA part-147, part-145, and part-66.
• Proficient in English