KAC161207021256 - Specialist Schedule Planning and Capacity
Specialist Schedule Planning and Capacity
Sales & Marketing
Full Time - Fixed Term
Last date of application:
Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Specialist Schedule Planning and Capacity.
In this role, you will coordinate and assist in the activities of the Schedule and Capacity Planning department, and you will be closely involved in the development and maintenance of the corporation's seasonal and on-going flight schedules to the various destinations.
You are to review draft schedules, analyze and recommend final schedules that optimize the utilization of aircraft, in accordance with overall corporate policies and financial objectives. You are to develop and maintain procedures for the smooth operation of the Section's activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop and supervise the ongoing seasonal and regular schedules as well as charters, freighters and extra flights.
• Check the slot clearance of schedules with airport authorities of various destinations and Kuwait Airport.
• Participate in the activities regarding ad hoc scheduling of special flights (e.g. VIP), freighter flights and others.
• Coordinate the production and printing of seasonal timetables and their distribution.
• Plan and further develop existing computerized scheduling system.
• Plans and supervises the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan for the production of Corporation's revenue budget.
• Plans and ensures the introduction of new aircraft types into the Operational Plan and subsequent schedules.
• Maintains statistical data on aircraft utilization, flying hours, routes, seasonal sector timings and also annual sector timings for Management Information System.
• Coordinates with Commercial Agreement to ensure that the schedules planned are in accordance with the Bilateral/Commercial/Pool agreements.
• Ensures that the flight schedules data held by data service providers and other bodies.
• Bachelor degree in Economics/Statistics or Mathematics & business
• 8 years' experience in airline scheduling
• Proficient in English